This rear of a westbound train to Hillsboro is shown here
as it travels along SW Morrison St. It is crossing SW 6th Ave. A
significant portion of Pioneer Courthouse is visible beyond it. First used in the
mid-1870s, and completed in 1903, that historic structure remains an active
part of the Federal court system. All four streets surrounding it
carry a single direction of light rail.
The northbound rails for the Green and Orange Lines cross here in a
reserved lane along 6th. Because of the one-way street patterns that MAX uses, there are six
stations that serve as transfer points between the intersecting light rail routes: two on
Morrison, two on SW Yamhill St, and one each on SW 5th and 6th Aves.