The car barn
and service facility for the St. Charles Streetcar lies a bit off Carrollton Ave.,
between Jeanette St. and Willow St. It is known as Carrollton
Station. In this view three Perley
A. Thomas cars protect a smaller vehicle, used as a work unit, that
was originally built by St. Louis
Car Co. in 1899.
The second car from the left bears a front sign that reads "PARTY
CAR." It had been chartered by a lucky group of people for an
unknown occasion; they seemed to be having a very good time.